Delicious turkey burger
- 200g greek yogurt
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 500g turkey mince
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Wholegrain burger buns
- Prepare the yoghurt sauce, combining the yoghurt, a clove of crushed garlic, the dill and juice of half a lemon. Stir together and refrigerate while you make the turkey patties.
- Chop spinach and pan fry in a dash of olive oil until wilted.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes and red onion. Combine in a bowl with spinach, feta, clove of crushed garlic, oregano, egg, bread crumbs and turkey mince. Mix through until evenly combined.
- Take a handful of the mixture and roll into a ball. Add to pan and flatten with the spatula. Cook the patty through on each side. Continue for the rest of the mixture.
- Toast the whole grain bun in the oven. Add yoghurt sauce to both sides of the bun. Add cucumber, sun dried tomatoes and patty to the bun and enjoy.
Want more delicious nourishing recipes and to learn why they are so good for you? Join of our email list and get the recipe direct to your inbox each time we share a new one.