Slow cooker chicken coconut curry
- 1kg chicken breast
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Zucchini
- 3 Carrot
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp of turmeric
- Cut chicken breast and onion into cubes. Brown in coconut oil in the pan.
- Cut zucchini, onion and carrot into cubes.
- Put the coconut milk, turmeric, curry powder, garlic, paprika, zucchini, onion, carrot and chicken breast into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hrs
- Add coriander and tomatoes, cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy