Vegetable cakes w/ Tzatziki
- 3 Zucchini
- 2 Carrot
- 1 Parnsip
- 6 Eggs
- 50g Shallots
- Handful of parsley
- Grate the zucchini, carrot and parsnip. Chop the shallots and parsley. Mix them all in a mixing bowl
- Line the baking tray with baking paper. Put the ingredients from the mixing bowl into the baking tray
- Whisk the eggs and drizzle over the vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees celsius and put the baking tray in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes until golden brown.
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh mint
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes
- Mix the cucumber, yoghurt, juice of the lemon and mint together and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Cut the vegetables cakes into 16 squares and dollop a tablespoon of tzatziki on each square to serve.