Stuck in a Friday night take out rut? Get on board with stir fry days!!!
- Take all the vegetables out of the fridge that didn't get eaten this week
- Chop them into cubes
- Slice your choice of lean meat
- Add it all to the fry pan!!!
- Add soy sauce, worcestorshire sauce and water
- Pan fry until the vegetables are cooked through
- Add noodles and cook until soft
- Serve and enjoy!
Stir fryday is a quick, easy and healthy Friday evening meal which also puts good use to all the uneaten vegetables before they go off in the fridge. Put what you don't eat into containers in the freezer to eat for lunch over the weekend or at work in the coming week. Try mixing up the sauces and herbs to keep it exciting or stick to the ol faithful soy sauce to keep it cheap and easy.